Non-ferrous casting applications
On the surface of the metal workpiece, there is a strengthening effect such as a wear-resistant layer, a corrosion-resistant layer, a heat-resistant layer, an oxidation-resistant layer, an impact-resistant layer, an anti-slip layer, a high adhesion layer, a weldable layer, and a conductive layer. There are also sedimentation, sealing, and equalization functions. This determines the extensiveness and advancement of the application of this device. It has become a necessary equipment for all walks of life and will play a significant role in improving product quality and production efficiency and reducing costs.
9822.com is mainly used in the manufacture and maintenance of automobiles and locomotives, machinery and machine tool industry, chemical industry, shipbuilding, power industry, mold manufacturing and tool industry......
- Non-ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals casting
- Chinas Nonferrous Casting Production Growth Will Slow Down Significantly
- Non-ferrous casting market needs to find new business opportunities
- Non-ferrous metal castings produce effective pollution treatment channels
- Non-ferrous metal casting production requirements on environmental protection
- China will formulate tax policies for promoting technological innovation and import
- Nonferrous Casting Technology Development and Industrial Applications
- Non-ferrous metal status
- Introduction of Non-ferrous Casting
- Non-ferrous casting environmental protection standards