Precision casting is a casting method relative to the traditional casting process. It can obtain relatively accurate shape and high casting accuracy.
The more common practice is to first make the required rough (remaining margin is very small or no margin)
Purification of non-ferrous casting waste gas
Mainly include metal smoke Dust non-ferrous foundry is a large energy consumer, casting environmental protection, not only related to the process, but also has a great relationship with the casting equipment. Energy-saving and emission-reduction measures for casting process and equipment: Select castings with low energy consumption and low pollution.
- Nonferrous Casting Technology Development and Industrial Applications
- Non-ferrous casting market needs to find new business opportunities
- Non-ferrous metal casting production requirements on environmental protection
- Introduction of Non-ferrous Casting
- Non-ferrous casting environmental protection standards
- Non-ferrous metal status
- Non-ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals casting
- Non-ferrous metal castings produce effective pollution treatment channels
- China will formulate tax policies for promoting technological innovation and import
- Chinas Nonferrous Casting Production Growth Will Slow Down Significantly